Trends & Market Danamics
On the morning of September 7, 2013, Chinese President Xi Jinping delivered a speech at Nazarbayev University in Kazakhstan, suggesting that China and Central Asia join hands to build a “Silk Road Economic Belt” to boost cooperation. Now, debates about this initiative have ended, replaced by the strategic planning and implementation. The countries along the “One Belt and One Road” are densely populated, which are different from China in the economic development. These dissimilarities are the opportunities for petroleum and chemical enterprises.
• How should enterprises join the strategy of “One Belt and One Road”, make early planning and seize the opportunities to expand new space for further development?
• Learn about the development of the chemical and logistic industries and strategic influences in China during the 13th Five-year Plan Period
• Opportunities and challenges faced by producers and logistic service providers of chemical industry under the strategy of “One Belt and One Road”
• SWOT analysis of China’s chemical supply chain management
• The status quo, tendency and structural changes of Asian chemical industry market (import and export, capacity and supply & demand analysis), as well as the impacts on the supply chain
“Internet Plus ”Chemical Supply Chain (Integration, renovation and reshaping):
Nobody can prevent us from moving forward on the path of “Internet Plus” except ourselves.
In 2015, Premier Li Keqiang proposed to formulate the “Internet Plus” Action Plan in the Government Work Report, stressing the importance of integration of mobile Internet, cloud computing, Big Data, Internet of Things with modern industries to promote industrial development. The blending of the Internet and traditional industries is profoundly changing the organizational pattern of industries, traditional production methods, commercial modes for enterprise business, internal enterprise management methods as well as the model innovation of enterprise supply chain. “Internet Plus” not only enormously influences the commercial mode, but will also have far-reaching effects on the strategic management, management system, organizational structure, human resources and supply chain system.
• How should the “Internet Plus” strategies be combined with enterprise supply chain and logistics to improve operation efficiency, create value networks, reduce logistics transportation costs and provide better services to customers?
• What does the future hold? What can we expect? Which technologies will redefine the supply chain and logistics mode of enterprises?
• Collection, transformation, analysis and application of big data. What does big data mean? Why should the supply chain leader care?
• Opportunities and challenges for cloud computing in logistics management.
Drive Supply Chain Excellence:
Today supply chain managers across the global chemical industry, while operating in a very difficult economic environment, need to respond to important sustainability challenges in the supply chain. Chemical Supply Chain are global and often complex and uncertain ,in today’s economically volatile and uncertain world ,supply chains are influenced by a wide range of factors including :
• Increasing customer service demands regardless of geography or degree of difficulty
• Movements to less well established markets with less well developed infrastructure and administrative process
• Volatility in economic climate
• Fluctuations in fuel cost
• Demand for more sustainable solutions driven by customer and /or regulatory pressure.
• Mergers and acquisitions across the supply chain
• Increasing number of specialities
• Harzardous goods, commercial regulations and global trade management
Email to email@example.com
to get attendees list of 2015.
2016 agenda will mainly focus on but not limited to :
Attend ACSCES2016 to
Shanghai YIP Events Co., Ltd.